Credits:Herb Goulden. Reiteined but licensed to QS http://www.photosbrightonandhove.org.uk/on-the-beach-at-brighton.html

6 December 2011

Christmas ideas: pop into the museum shops.


This year I'll be going back to Rome for a week to celebrate Christmas with my family and have a chance to catch up with friends too. I don't usually buy many presents anyway - just for my mum, my younger brothers and my boyfriend - but this time, as I'll be carrying only my hand baggage, I have to get really small gifts.
So, after some thoughts, I decided to get everything from both the Brighton and Hove Museum shop and the Royal Pavilion shop. 
I know, it doesn't sound awesome but instead it is!
Not only they have small gifts but the selection is wider than you think, they are stylish, less mass market than buying on the high street and the price range really convenient.


I'm not going to tell what I'm getting, both because i don't want to spoil it and also becuase I haven't committed to particular items yet, but I can tell you what grabbed my attention.

Even if the Biba exhbition will be on after summer 2012 you can already get books, picture, small clothing items and more with the Biba look and as the '60 style it's going to be 'in' at least for another cople of seasons, if you have any fashionista friend, that's a great idea for them.

There are also notepads, notebooks, address books, coasters with both Banksy trademark graffitis or more classic looking ones with the Union Jack and so on.



 As far as the Royal Pavilion shop is concerned, I haven't been there recently but for what I remeber it's a great place for books and china.

I should be going in the next few days and let you know.


FASHION FIGHTING!!
xoxoDario

No comments:

Post a Comment